Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

When the right turn queue is too long you have to think out of the box lah 

5 cars Q consider long?????? no excuses for the bugger..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Supersonic
9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

5 cars Q consider long?????? no excuses for the bugger..

5 cars might consider long for some people, also some traffic lights, the time given for right turn might only enough for 2-3 cars to clear. Guess this driver might be having LS, so cannot wait for 2nd or 3rd wave of green light liao?

51 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Covid kicked in again !?

Everybody say volvo is built like a tank so he wanted to test it out. But nobody gave him a chance. So sad. 

• Haha! 6

18 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

You first time driving ah? Getting sleepless over a junction camera & asking the same question all over the forum.

Even if you got the fine, you well deserve it for beating the red light. Here is your well deserved dislike from me.

Yes my first time. Is it wrong to ask questions I am curious about? Wrong to know the questions I don't know the answers to?

1 hour ago, Samurades said:

Yes my first time. Is it wrong to ask questions I am curious about? Wrong to know the questions I don't know the answers to?

Are you sure you are curious? curious don't ask the same question repeatedly over a few threads. Its not wrong asking a question, its only wrong when a question is spamming over the forum.

This behavior has shown you are anxious & having sleepless moment because you HAVE beaten a red light. And I hope you got the fine because newbie driver still want to beat red light...Its peoples like you making the roads so messy.

Please follow the forum's guidelines & lessen our moderators' loads.

• Praise 4

(edited)
4 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Covid kicked in again !?

the music makes the video looking very funny.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Van driver eye affected by covid? 

The pedestrian crossed a wide road at a T-junction like a boss and expected drivers to give way to him.

• Praise 7

Supersonic
32 minutes ago, awhtc said:

The pedestrian crossed a wide road at a T-junction like a boss and expected drivers to give way to him.

Many pedestrian cross road like that de, they default expect drivers to look out and give way to them.

• Praise 2

Be kind lah...Old man having difficulties in walking...I believe he had knocked his head on the ground...ouch!! May he gets well soon. 

It’s wrong with the jaywalk ...but the onus almost certainly on the driver...

aging population...more such stealth lurkers in not so far distant 

• Praise 14

24 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

good...teach him a lesson. Road is not owned by your grandfather. make illegal crossing and expect everyone to give way to you. 

it's not illegal crossing leh

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

It’s wrong with the jaywalk ...but the onus almost certainly on the driver...

hence, not jaywalking

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
(edited)

Don't be so evil la.

It's obvious the uncle having problem walking and already limping but still must work. Just let him pass lor. Looks like a delivery guy.

There are people who have to endure the hot sun outside working while some of you are working from the comfort of your home. 

But the driver focus is probably on his left so I don't blame him. If he saw the old uncle, he will probably give way one. 

Live and let live, more so for times like this. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 16

Twincharged
32 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Don't be so evil la.

It's obvious the uncle having problem walking and already limping but still must work. Just let him pass lor. Looks like a delivery guy.

There are people who have to endure the hot sun outside working while some of you are working from the comfort of your home. 

But the driver focus is probably on his left so I don't blame him. If he saw the old uncle, he will probably give way one. 

Live and let live, more so for times like this. 

This is exactly the same type of accident that happened at the cargo complex after CNY.... Except the estimated 150kg+ lady did not make it after being hit by the minibus.

• Sad 4

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

This is exactly the same type of accident that happened at the cargo complex after CNY.... Except the estimated 150kg+ lady did not make it after being hit by the minibus.

150kg+?? :slow:

Twincharged
(edited)

in any case, one must always be very aware of your surroundings when crossing. so what if driver is wrong. he doesn't get hurt. you do. 

Many still cross roads like a king assuming everyone will stop for them. my body is worth more than that few extra seconds to be cautious.

Likewise, i educate my kids to be always very careful when crossing the roads, especially at a carpark and to also cross perpendicularly so as to minimise the time you are on the road. only idiots cross diagonally.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 4

7 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

sorry to hear that she didn't make it...did the bus make it? 

I smell sarcasm...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2